Setting up an automatic PayPal subscription
When paying an invoice, you need to click on the "PayPal Subscribe" button in order to set up an automatic payment subscription.
Please note that the "PayPal Subscribe" only appears in the following conditions:
- you are paying an invoice for a recurring service (VPS systems and domains are recurring)
- the invoice is NOT already due. If the invoice is already due future payments would be late each time.
Cancelling an automatic PayPal subscription
VPSFX cannot cancel PayPal subscriptions. You will need to cancel the subscription from your PayPal account. In order to do this log in to your PayPal account:
- Click Profile near the top of the page.
- Click My money.
- Click Update in the My preapproved payments section.
- Click Cancel or Cancel automatic billing and follow the instructions.
You can read more in this PayPal article.
Changing the subscription amount or cycle
If the VPS billing cycle amount changes (due to upgrading/downgrading your VPS hosting account) or your payment cycle (monthly, quarterly, semi-annually, annually) changes you will have to cancel the subscription from your PayPal account and set up a new one on the next issues invoice. Both actions are described in detail above.